Friday, July 8: Kirkland - but not with us!



Remember my disclaimer (see above) about needing to change our plans sometimes?  Well, tomorrow is one of those days.  Although we love Kirkland and St Edward's State Park (actually in Kenmore), we need to go to Seattle tomorrow so I can pick up my packet of stuff for the Seattle to Portland ride this weekend.  I also need to think about packing and picking up a few other things before Saturday - which leaves tomorrow afternoon only.  Too many things to squeeze in, even for me.
So we will not be doing the Kirkland sites tomorrow.
We still highly recommend you visit Kirkland and Kenmore.
If you visit St Edward's State Park you will need to purchase a state park pass at the ranger station there - it is $30 for an annual pass - I'm not sure about a day pass.  The park has a great playground, hikes, mountain biking trails, an old seminary building that is really cool looking, and nice spots for picnics.
Other places we had planned to visit included:  Marina Park and the library.  Some other day!  Hope to see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment